Kayla Gassner is an associate at Davczyk & Varline, LLC. She pursued her undergraduate studies at the College of Saint Benedict in St. Joseph, Minnesota majoring in business management and accounting. She is a graduate of Mitchell Hamline School of Law (formerly William Mitchell College of Law) in St. Paul, Minnesota. Originally from east central Minnesota, she moved to Wausau with her husband after law school.
Her practice focuses on representing clients in several types of litigation including representing insurance carriers and their insureds in complex legal disputes, business and commercial litigation, personal injury, and property damage. Further, Kayla advises and helps clients on many types of business matters including entity formation, contract preparation and negotiation, business sale and acquisition transactions, and buyout agreements.
In Kayla’s spare time, she enjoys spending time in the outdoors with her husband and son going on walks, hiking, and hunting.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law
(formerly William Mitchell College of Law) (J.D., 2016)
- College of Saint Benedict
(B.A. in Business Management and Accounting, 2011)
- Admitted to the Bar, 2017
- Wisconsin Defense Counsel
- Marathon County Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- All Wisconsin courts including Court of Appeals and Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court – Western District of Wisconsin